I'm Snug Pack | Natural
- New Zealand Made Quality – Shipped to the World
- Only the best for YOUR baby
- One sleeping bag is all you need year round
- Rest easy knowing that baby is comfortable, with no risk of blankets kicked off or over baby’s head. Ideal for wriggly sleepers.
- Zip In, Zip Out the ultra versatile Merino Baby Sleeping Bag Liners
- 100% Natural Materials - Super Fine Zque New Zealand Merino + Soft Knit GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- The clever Seat Belt Slot enables you to take sleeping baby with you. Simply zip & dome up the slot when not in use (no escaping feet)
- Use from birth up to 2 years, for ALL sleeps at home or out and about
- Adjustable Neck Sizing, allowing room for newborns as they grow.
We are proud to offer FREE WORLDWIDE postage for the rest of 2012!
- New Zealand Post Standard Parcel Post & Packaging (all addresses 2-3 days)
- International Air Post Australia (3-10 working days)
- International Air Post Rest of the World (3-10 working days)
Your order will be confirmed by email with an approximate delivery date, and you will be notified immediately of any delays. Please note, your parcel may attract duty upon arrival in your country (outside of New Zealand).
All prices on www.lolaben.co.nz and www.lolaben.com are stated in NZ dollars (NZD).
Please use the Currency Exchange box on our products page to indicate the approximate currency conversion rates. Credit/Debit Card payments are processed through PayPal and your order details are delivered over a Secure Server for added protection.
Please see care instructions label on all of our products for correct care instructions.
100% New Zealand Merino Wool:
Warm wash 40ºC, gentle machine or hand wash, use only wool detergent, do not bleach, do not soak, normal spin, may be tumble dried low 40ºC, cool iron.
Please note: Merino should NEVER be washed with everyday laundry detergent - only wool wash formulations should be used.
Our sleeping bag has been designed so the merino liner can be removed and washed separately. Merino does not need washing as much as other fibres, you will find airing your merino products will greatly reduce your laundry work load.
100% Pure GOTS Certified Organic Cotton:
Machine wash 40ºC, general washing detergent, do not bleach, may be tumble dried low 40ºC, do not iron over print.